HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

new layout


It was about time.
I spend the better part of last night working on it and it was time well spent. I was going for a little much more simplicity, and I really like how it turned out.
For my header, I used this beautiful watercolor feather I found on persialou.com.
Finding myself daydreaming about travelling again a lot lately, I came to the conclusion it might be a good idea to share my experiences in India and Cambodia here, so I already included a 'travel' tag in the menu bar, hoping to fill it over the coming months.
Other than that not much has changed.
I hope you like it :)

Kommentare:

  1. it's beautiful, good job ! I can't wait to hear about your trips, I'm dreaming about going to India one day !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh I'm loving the new layout! Great work!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin