HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

Fresh Raspberry Lemonade


My drink of choice is usually either water or juice with water. I  carry it with me everywhere, all the time. But once in a while, I crave something a little more fancy, especially now with the temperature going up. Still, I prefer my drinks as un-sweet as possible.


I mixed one part raspberry juice with three parts lemonade (I used this recipe but cut the sugar, so I only used about 3/4 cups of brown sugar. I also used carbonated water) added some frozen raspberries and mint leaves and it resulted in this heavenly, fresh, delicious drink. The longer the raspberries sit in the lemonade, the better it'll taste.


1 Kommentar:

  1. this sounds refreshing and delicious! perfect for this time of the year! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin