HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

dog days are over


Guess who's back.

Although the temperature never quite dropped in this part of the world, it was a rough winter nontheless. There was grief, there was sadness and there was desperation.
But spring came along eventually, as it always does and suddenly the sun is shining again.


To recover, after we finally found a flat, moved and have our own place again, I decided it was time to go back to running. The first time was really frustrating, I could hardly run one lap and felt like my lungs were exploding afterwards. But the next day I could do four laps and the day after I managed five.
Now, six weeks later I run 6-8 kilometers four or five times a week and I feel so accomplished every time I beat my own best time.


A funny thing happens when you start to feel better in one place, suddenly everything starts to feel better. I am super motivated for university, I started making things again, I sewed a lot over the past weeks (and I will show you of course), even this weekend when I worked 28 hours in three days, it felt just fine.
I'm in balance again.
It's the best thing in the world.





Kommentare:

  1. oh mein gott wie schön dein Blog ist :D

    Tolles Outfit und tolle Fotos :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm so so happy you're back! And even more importantly: that youré feeling good again. Can't wait to see more blog posts :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, du bist wunderschön ♥ Freue mich, deinen Blog gefunden zu haben und werde Dir direkt mal folgen!

    Würden uns freuen, wenn du auch mal bei uns auf dem Blog vorbeischnupperst ;-)

    Liebst, Jules von VanillaBrowny

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. tausend Dank!

      Euren Blog finde ich ganz großartig, ihr seid so chic!

      Löschen
  4. Sehr, sehr schöner Blog + Beitrag. Ich müsste mein Design auch mal runderneuern, aber irgendwie hab ich da momentan keine Lust zu :D

    Steckt da ein kleiner Florence + the Machine Fan in dir?

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. vielen Dank! Man braucht echt etwas Zeit und viel Muse um sich da dran zu setzen...

      Da steckt sogar ein sehr großer Florence + the machine Fan drin :D

      Löschen

LinkWithin