HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

Home is wherever I'm with you


We started packing. And slowly it is sinking in that we are gonna leave this place. We are both strongly attached to this flat, put a lot of effort into it and felt really at home here and although we are excited for this new chapter to start, in an ideal world, we would stay.
So before we started to pack some of the things away, I took some pictures.

One part I love especially about it is that the only piece of furniture we bought new is our wardrobe, everything else is either self made, thrifted or bought used. And the rug was my Papa's.

 (That plant was rescued from the garbage and brought back to life)


the only picture I have of the kitchen is super blurry, but yeah, you get the idea


and of course, tha patio:
(old picture and you can't quite see the size, it's almost as big as the entire flat, oh well...)






Kommentare:

  1. Ich liebe den Stuhl in Mint. Sehr hübsch!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Den liebe ich auch, haben ihn für 3 CHF aufm Flohmarkt erstanden! Yay!

      Löschen
  2. I can completely understand you don't want to leave this place. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm loving the pallet table, nice touch!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, my boyfriend will be very happy to hear that, he made the table. It's the piece I love most, too!

      Löschen

LinkWithin