HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

let's cook: peach raspberry rosemary galette


This galette is a slight variation on the one Ina posted here on her blog.
Obviously instead of apple and nectarine I used peach and raspberry, I also substituted almonds and pistachios with rosemary and the most important change:
I didn't use any (added) sugar.
For the dough I used applesauce instead of sugar AND butter, so basically just flour, applesauce and an egg.
For the topping I didn't use sugar either but sprinkled some honey over it after baking.

It's the perfect dessert for summer, not overly sweet but very fresh and it tastes good either warm or chilled. I'm sure I'll bake this a lot over the next few months, I ate half of the galette myself today.
So a huge thank you to Ina for the inspiration and the recipe!

1 Kommentar:

LinkWithin