HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

Hello May!


Guys, it's MAY!
In Germany, we have a saying which goes like "May makes everything new" only it rhymes and actually sounds like a saying in German.
But I decided this is going to be my motto this month. It's time for new traditions, new adventures, new goals and a new attitude.

Taking walks will be very high on the list of things I'm gonna make a habit of in May. Others include actually spending some time on this blog, meeting my friends back home and spend Mothersday with my Mama! And berries. I am obsessed with berries lately.


 I have a feeling May will be a good month. The sun has been shining non-stop, everything is blooming and looking fresh and all this beauty finally made me feeling all bubbly and happy again!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin