HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

All this rain makes me want to run away.


May is almost over and it went by so fast, it's crazy! We went to our hometown and I spent a lot of time with my friends, I really missed them and I already miss them again. My mother and Carolina came to visit and it was the first time one of my friends visited me in Switzerland, pure bliss!

Originally I had planned to spend most of May swimming and on our patio but as there was next to no sun this month and temperatures are far below 20°C most of my time was spend indoors. I think I haven't been this pale in forever and I crave Vitamin D like water on a hot day.



Because of the constant rain I didn't have any motivation to take pictures either and I feel like I'm being inconsequent with my goals, so I made a bad-weather-survival-strategy which includes a new journal, a lot of tea and books as well as a 30 day photo challenge.

Talking of goals & challenges, I made myself a list of things I want to get better at, like being more patient and live consciously. It totally involves actually answering emails too because I've been a horrible friend lately.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin