HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

in a nutshell.



I have a very rough six months behind me and another exciting six months ahead.
As much as I enjoy the changing and growing and also growing together as a couple, most of the time I am looking forward to the day when we finally arrive some place.
We have no idea where we will be 5 months from now and I embrace the adventure and freedom this brings but part of me just wants to be settled at a place where I have friends to meet, plans to make and places to go to. Travels to plan. Right now everything is uncertain.

I'm excited. I'm very curious. It's hard and amazing all at the same time.
AH!





1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich hab vor zwei Jahren im Sommer ein paar Mal Cakepops gemacht. Köstlich :) Muss ich direkt mal wieder ausprobieren.

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin