HOME ABOUT RECIPES DIY TRAVEL

March Wishlist

march wishlist



I am so ready for spring.
Flowers, dresses, ditching my boring olive colored wintercoat!

Decorating our new apartment will be so much fun, we have very different ideas and I am sure it's going to be exciting to find compromises and combine our individual styles.

With the warmer weather (which I'm hoping for) I'm left with no excuses not to start running. I'm doing the insanity workout right now but I'd rather take my exercising outside and running seems like a really rewarding thing to do when you keep track of your improvements. Also it will help me explore my new city, double win!

Kommentare:

  1. I am so ready for spring, too! I love the colors in this wishlist. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am so really for color to start popping up again! And I am really love that mustard colored dress!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin